Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
City:Saint Paul, MN
Billing Specialist needs 2+ years experience in a business to business invoicing area
Billing Specialist requires:
- 2+ years of experience in business to business Invoicing or in a related area •
- Good verbal and written communication skills •
- Excellent attention to detail •
- Excellent work history in attendance, punctuality, and performance •
- Strong organization skills with ability to track activities and follow up •
- Tactful/Professional telephone etiquette •
- Ability to work well in a flexible, fast-paced team environment
- familiar with standard billing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Microsoft applications (Emphasis in Excel) •
- Analytical, root cause analysis, and problem solving skills with ability to take initiative
Billing Specialist duties:
- May require some overtime during the month-end billing, but not during the month.
- Monitor and collect on outstanding receivable balances •
- Reconcile cash and accounts receivable •
- Receive on purchase orders •
- Partner with finance, sales, customer service, warehouse and plant •
- Research issues raised by customer service to ensure timely and accurate customer billing