Financial Analyst II- Trade and Vendor Rebates
Under supervision, supports all avenues of trade spend and vender rebates. Responsible for all processing of payments and receipts in a timely basis. Works closely with national accounts and commercial finance to ensure trade spend and vendor rebates are following current audited process. Completes the month end reporting process for both trade and vendor agreements including reconciliation of accruals.
- Support all trade agreements approval process
- Maintain trade agreements and local vendor rebates in Vistex
- Provide support to commercial accounting of trade agreements analysis and reporting
- Process rebate checks and wire payments and trade agreement payments monthly, quarterly and annual.
- Complete Credit memos requests
- Maintain Brooker agreements and Accruals
- Complete Month-end reporting
- Check requests for payouts to DDAI (creation of checks; distribution of checks)
- Update and maintain payment tracker spreadsheet; monitor rebate payments status and track missing/late payments
- Reconciles trade agreement accruals.
- Provide required documentation requested by external auditors
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- (2-3) years’ experience in the accounting field (accounts payables and receivables)
- Experience with processing trade spend or vendor rebates preferred
- Vistex experience required
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal