WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR - Poage Auto Plaza
Have you worked at a dealership and want to move up the ladder? Would you like nights and weekends off? At Poage Auto Plaza, we are hiring for a new Warranty Administrator to join our team in Quincy, IL.
We are looking for a friendly, customer-oriented, and dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a winning team. At Poage Auto Plaza, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealerships are committed to your success and invested in your future!
Complete Health Benefits Package
Employee discounts on service, parts and vehicles
5 day work week: Monday through Friday, weekends off
Great hours: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Must be team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
* Able to communicate well with our customers
* Prefer career minded applicants
* Reliable work history, attendance and punctuality
* Strong attention to detail
* Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and be self-motivated
* Use of phones, computers and office equipment necessary
• Automotive Knowledge
• Work with Technicians and Service Manager closing tickets and applying for all warranty claims
• Our Warranty administrator ensures the dealership is paid for warranty work from the manufacturer, extended warranty and fleet companies
• This includes preparing, submitting and following up on claims
• Processes all warranty paperwork, ensuring proper documentation and verifies criteria required by the factory
• Reconciles all warranty receivables and works with the accounting office to obtain payments
• Maintains all service and customer records as required by the warrantor
• Prepare and prevent dealer from any possible audits
Apply online or in person to schedule an interview.
Poage Auto Plaza
Quincy, IL 62305
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer