The Office/Data Administrator will oversee and manage the administrative and financial responsibilities associated with Ingram's Magazine and related divisions or businesses. The office administrator needs to be able to work efficiently, effectively and independently with GAAP (General Acceptable Accounting Principles) and in compliance with all laws, regulatory requirements and best practices applicable to the organization to minimize any potential risk to the organization. Candidates must be organized, detail-oriented, accurate and very proficient with data and database management and should work well under pressure and with deadlines.
· Handling all aspects of AR and AP and preparing timely and accurate invoices.
· Preparing and managing data, spreadsheets and electronic and print bulk mailings.
· Managing accounting responsibilities including entering and managing billing information in QuickBooks or similar program and producing financial reports.
· Billing and collections as well as preparing and distributing year end 1099 and W2s.
· Submitting bi-monthly payroll reports, reconciling monthly bank statements and general banking.
· Managing distribution and fulfillment responsibilities associated with bulk magazine distribution and sales.
· Overseeing admin staff and responsibilities associated with the management of data, records, industry lists.
· Administrative duties such as electronic file maintenance, management and monitoring mail and email.
· Interviewing job candidates and helping to train and manage personnel.
· Candidates must have at minimum a backelor’s degree in accounting and/or business administration.
· Candidates must possess at least three years of professional experience in accounting.
· Candidates must exercise good judgment and demonstrate integrity, honesty and be extremely loyal.
· Candidates must be proficient in QuickBooks, MS Word, Excel and database management.
· Candidates must be a team player that shows initiative, organizational skills and be able to work independently.
· Candidates should be flexible and able to multi-task with administrative and financial tasks.
· Candidates should have at least three years of experience with Payroll, QuickBooks experience and office management experience.
· Candidates should be familiar with using a variety of computers and programs and be able to trouble shoot.
· Candidates should be physically fit and able to perform tasks and services associated with this position.
Must be able to lift a 30 lb. box of magazines comfortably and safely.
Requires working under some pressure, meeting deadlines, handling schedules, establishing and maintain cooperative and productive work relationships, with co-workers and members of the community and partners in a tactful and courteous manner. Available to periodically work additional hours (45 hours per week average).
Salary Range: $48,000 to $60,000 plus bonuses (depending on experience, talent, expertise and performance)