CLC Centre in Coquitlam, BC is looking for a full-time bookkeeper.
Job Position: Bookkeeper
Number of Job Openings: 1
Language of Work: English
• Keep and track financial records and various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare trial balance of books, other statistical and maintain financial statements and accounting reports
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field OR completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program or courses in accounting
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a financial or accounting or previous work experience in relevant industry are required.
Term: Full-Time (35 hours per week), Permanent
Wage: $21.00 per hour
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of salary as vacation pay
Location: #205-1001 Austin Ave, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3N9
Please send your resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org