Administrative responsibilities include:
Excellent Organization skills to work independently and manage projects
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Excellent Social media skills
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Answer incoming calls and emails
Produce listing marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assist with social media & direct mail campaigns
Administrative duties to include copying, answering phone, filing and maintain client database (CRM)
Manage mail, email and phone correspondence including screening, documenting and responding.
Assist with bill payment and vendor relations.
Schedule home maintenance and repair work, and supervise the projects.
Collect deliveries and manage shipments and returns.
Coordinate travel arrangements.
Run errands, assist with personal shopping and event planning.
Handle one-off projects as they arise.
- Develop and maintain all marketing materials including fact sheets, sample books, and promotional items.
- Create and manage email campaign.
- Coordinate with external graphic design and website design providers as needed.
- Identify industry conferences and oversee attendance preparation.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Attending marketing conferences, galas and other high-profile events
- Ability to travel if necessary
Energetic, creative self-starter with a passion for marketing.
Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
3+ years of progressive marketing experience that includes creating, implementing and launching B2B marketing campaigns (a plus, but not required)
Experience conducting sector market research to identify new business targets.
High proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs and Adobe Creative Suite.
Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
In order to apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and linked-in profile page and/or recent professional photograph.