This position is responsible for managing the Client Accounting Team and managing all processes surrounding the production and accuracy of financial statements and other financial reports for clients’ various companies. The position requires the handling of multiple tasks simultaneously, formulating positions on complex accounting issues, adhering to strict timelines and communicating clearly and concisely with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA a plus
- 3 -5 years of relevant working experience in public accounting or private industry.
- Experience with accounting and tax issues related to E-commerce and sales on internet platforms (Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, etc.)
- Experience in handling inter-company transactions and consolidations.
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or related field.