GFEBS System Analyst (GFEBS Support Consultant)
Location: Defense Health Headquarters, Falls Church, VA
Pls. apply online at: https://www.advanciatech.com/careers
FLSA Classification: Exempt - Salaried
Employment Class: Full Time Regular
Advancia Technologies is actively recruiting for qualified GFEBS Support Consultants who provides GFEBS functional and technical support to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Financial Operations Division (FOD) financial and budget analysts and financial support personnel. Specifically:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to on-site customers using General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) to resolve issues related to knowledge of process, incorrect master data, or systemic issues
- Administer GFEBS functional training and refresher training on all key business process areas to end user personnel
- Design and develop enhancements to training materials, user aids and hands-on exercises to meet training requirements
- Provide on-site and remote functional expertise to support GFEBS deployment and business process reengineering initiatives as part of the transition from legacy systems
- Use the established Business Operations Systems helpdesk to receive and process functional support requests ranging from Individual Document (IDOC) errors to funds management and procurement issues or reporting inquiries
- Conduct process focused GFEBS training workshops that ensure end-users are capable of processing transactions
- Work in collaboration with the GFEBS PMO to analyze financial data and recommend additions or changes to existing functional training curriculum and courses
- Assist end users with the transition from legacy systems with custom business processes and reports utilized in GFEBS
- Provide recommendations for system enhancements based on ticket management system recommendations from user experience and necessities
- Track deployment readiness, and conduct site readiness exercises prior to go-live
- Assist the Audit Readiness Team in developing audit readiness training on GFEBS processes and system capabilities
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Information Technology, Information Systems, Financial Analysis, Managerial Finance, Accounting, Business, or other related / allied discipline.
- Three (3) years’ minimum experience in DoD budget and program development, execution, and management.
- One (1) year minimum total direct experience with Defense Health Program operations.
- Proficient in General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
- Knowledge of commonly used DoD, Defense Health Program and Federal budgetary, financial and practical accounting methods, practices, procedures, regulations, laws, policies and precedents in order to perform routine budget administration duties and provide advice on the full range of routine budget exhibit preparation and submission activities. Knowledge of the budget execution process in order to advise on and/or properly execute, record and report obligations, expenditures, transfer of funds, allotments, year-end close out, etc.
- Have previous database analysis experience.
- Knowledge of the U. S. Standard General Ledger (USSGL) and general ledger accounting.
- Practical knowledge of the mission, function, goals, objectives, work processes, and sources of funding for the organization. - Knowledge of automated budget and financial systems and capabilities.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE AND PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CLEARANCE INVESTIGATION (NACI) BACKGROUND CHECK FOR SYSTEM ACCESS AND CREDENTIALS.
Working Conditions/Working Environment/Physical Demands:
Advancia Technologies is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.