ARC is looking for a full-time Accounting Supervisor to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
Summary: Oversees the monthly closing process across several states whileproviding management with financial information as directed by Regional leadership.
This is what you get to do:
- Oversee the Regional monthly close, including monthly journal entries, reconciliation, and financial statement preparation/analysis.
- Communicates position responsibilities, duties, tasks, and plans tosubordinates.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly preparation of reports needed for SOX compliance.
- Develop and revise operating procedures to ensure data accuracy and maximize operating efficiency.
- Analyze financial data to discover patterns and/or discrepancies.
- Perform detailed monthly expense accrual analysis.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Develops reports derived from general ledger data to meet the analytical needs of company management.
- Maintains and develops databases and/or spreadsheets for the purpose of providing clients with wholesale and retail invoices, usage reports and printing volumes using data from the company's proprietary Abacus Print Cost Recovery software.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of financial schedules for theexternal auditor's quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Protects organization's values by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Completes financial projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Company support and resources
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental , vision and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- Management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
- A variety of products to take to market unrivaled in the industry.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
These attributes will help you shine:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or related Business program
- 5+ years of related accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Ability to follow-through and react quickly to situations.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, take initiative and exercise considerable judgment.
- Ability to confidently communicate with external auditors.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookup, etc).
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing priorities. Must have the ability to prioritize workflow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to answer questions in a professional and friendly manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience with MS Dynamics GP a big plus.