Seeking a part-time Administrative / Internships assistant a well-established and growing design/build firm is seeking a motivated individual for a part-time Internships/administrative position. The suceessful candidate is someone who demonstrates multi-tasking abilities with attention to detail and is a reliable, team-oriented individual. kindly send a copy of your CV to Jamesbritt101@hotmail.com for more details .
Construction bookkeeping: accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Submit expenses for attorneys Order office supplies
- Send Payment and Receive payment
- Shop for Gifts
- Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf)
- Sit for delivery (at your home)
- Managing office accounts/ office bookkeeping: insurance, cellular contract, general office expenses etc.
* College degree or University degree
* Efficiency and the ability to multitask
* Superior organizational skills with ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously
* Excellent verbal & written skills
* Experience and knowledge in QuickBooks* Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
kindly send a copy of your CV to Jamesbritt101@hotmail.com for more details .