Carmodity is a car share marketplace. We offer cars for rent, improve utilization, and enable car owners to earn from their vehicles.
At this time, we are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our operation. We are offering a full-time position working remotely and earning $25.00/hr for 40 hrs/week.
The Bookkeeper will perform the following duties:
- Process a variety of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintain financial records using bookkeeping software.
- Prepare and gather documentation at the end of the fiscal for tax returns.
- Prepare bank deposits and cheque runs.
- Prepare monthly bank account and credit card account reconciliations.
- Complete and submit GST returns and other bills.
- Prepare by-weekly reports.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly reconciliations.
The qualifications that we are looking for are:
- Completion of High School is required
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping, or a related field or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a bookkeeper or a similar position is required. Must be familiar with Quickbooks.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of the English language.
Please apply by email to email@example.com
Work conditions: Remote work, full-time, permanent.