Management Business Solution is seeking a Plant Accounting Manager for its client in Pomona, MO. This individual will direct and manage the plant’s cost accounting and financial reporting activities.
- Prepare and review daily operating metrics to monitor business performance.
- Control plant cost factors of labor, material utilization, overhead and freight.
- Track and monitor production capacity.
- Analyze daily job variances with plant staff, and prepare end-of-month variance reports with KPIs and Dashboards.
- Perform product line profitability analyses, and serve as a business partner to the Plant Manager and to the Business Unit Controller.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5 years cost accounting experience in a large manufacturing environment required.
- Experience in plant reporting metrics, financial analysis, inventory control, cost reduction and capacity planning a plus.
- Experience with large ERP systems preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER