You may email a resume to us (include the position title in subject): firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is hiring a Temporary Accounting Clerk (Part-time) position for our client in Grand Rapids, MI. This is a contract opportunity. The ideal candidate will be responsible for work involving standard clerical duties of a highly procedural and sometimes confidential nature including data entry, typing, filing, sorting, arithmetical computations, posting data, keeping records and operating office machines. Work is generally performed under close supervision and is reviewed by observation of results obtained.
- Assists Accounts Payable with entering data and processing purchases.
- Assists with entering budget data and processing documentation.
- Receives and processes Freedom of Information Act requests.
- Performs clerical work such as the posting of detailed records; makes arithmetic computations; assists public in filling out forms; makes change and receives cash payments; checks and maintains lists, and proofreads typed materials to verify spelling, syntax, punctuation, and format.
- Acts as receptionist; answers telephone and personal inquiries; routes visitors and calls; secures information from appropriate sources; schedules appointments.
- Sorts and files cards, correspondence, reports and other materials, alphabetically, numerically, or by other established classification; sorts and distributes mail; prepares materials for distribution; posts data to individual records.
- Receives and distributes supplies; runs errands and makes deliveries; operates folding machines; keeps routine record.
- Maintains inventory and supplies necessary for office operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma Required.
- 1 years of general clerical experience required.
- Considerable knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs.
- Ability to write legibly, use proper grammar and punctuation and to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to operate a variety of modern office equipment, including microcomputers and other electronic equipment.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER