Brimax Property Management is looking for an experienced bookkeeper!
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions,ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls, tax and other bills.
• Process accounts receivable / payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
• Prepare the trial balance.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting report
Wage: C$27.50 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours week Vacation Time: 2 weeks / year
Work Location: 102, 10217 149 ST Edmonton, AB T5P1L2
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of Courses in Accounting, bookkeeping is required.
- Two years of related work experience are required
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates are contacted for an interview