Management Business Solutions is actively seeking a Junior Staff Accountant for our client in Grand Rapids, MI. The ideal candidate will be responsible for completing all tasks related to and in preparation for month end and year end closing. This person will provide general bookkeeping and clerical support to accounting and will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Analyze and prepare accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports.
- Distribute Accounts Payable invoices for approval and track.
- Process and prepare all accounts payable invoices and accounts receivable invoices.
- Reconcile cash payments to a general ledger and monitor vendor payments.
- Audit and post all entered cash receipts and reconcile to general ledger.
- Prepare monthly wire transfers to vendors
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Provide assistance to the accounting support position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related studies required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience in real estate or property management preferred.
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate options, and provide solutions.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER