BAINCO CONSULTING LTD is looking for 2 Bookkeepers. The ideal candidates will perform the following job duties:
• Keep financial records using computerized bookkeeping systems
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and payment of utility bills, taxes and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare monthly sales reports.
• Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
• Issue invoices to customers
- Other related duties as required
• Completion of High School is required
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with minimum 2 years of experience as a bookkeeper or a similar position are required. Must be familiar with Quickbooks.
• Attention to details and problem solving skills.
• Good communications skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work long hours and weekends.
Compensation $ 24.00/hr for 40 hrs/week
Term or the position: Permanent, full-time
Location of work: We are located at 8179 Main ST., Vancouver, BC V5X 3L2
Contact Information: Apply by email to email@example.com