---Accounts Payable Position Available---
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Description
Responsibilities will include:
- • Match Invoices with Purchase Order and Receiver
- • Coordinate with other departments/locations to resolve discrepancies
- • Obtain approvals for invoices after matched
- • Match receipts to all Credit Card statements prior to entering
- • Timely and accurate analysis and entry of all invoices into the Sage 100 system
- • Determine correct General Ledger accounts with assistance of Accounting Manager
- • Maintain organized files for Receivers, Purchase Orders and Invoices
- • AP Check runs as determined by the Accounting Manager or CFO
- • File all A/P completed checks
- • Answer via telephone or email all vendor inquiries in a timely manner
- • Analyze and resolve outstanding A/P checks
- • Create and update various excel spreadsheets as needed
- • Review vendor statements and request invoices as needed
- • Any other duties as assigned
- • Research deductions
- • Apply payments
- • Collection calls and emails
- • Backup Accounts Receivable position
- • Audit reviews from customers
- • Compile backup needed for payments
- • Assist Accounting Manager with other projects as needed
- • Any other duties as assigned
Great opportunity Customer Services Representative
Job Summary: Customer Service Representative to join the Sales & Marketing team. It is the responsibility of the CSR to perform various office/administrative duties to support the Marketing team.
1. Incoming Calls a. Serves customers by providing product information
b. Take all incoming phones, document accordingly regarding customer suggestions, complaints & coupon request.
c. Maintains customers records by updating account information
d. Maintain customer information by type and product preference. Inform them that their information is kept confidential and solely used for the purposes of informing them of future products.
2. Mail a. Prepare and make sure all mail goes out daily.
3. Voicemails a. Check Customer Service voicemails and personal voicemails daily and document accordingly
4. Insurance Claims (only in event of illness) a. Take all pertinent information, documenting in the CCR log.
b. Notify Insurance and submit needed documentation
c. All necessary information will be filled into the CCR (Corrective Action Categories
5. Object Complaints (No injury) a. Take all pertinent information, documenting in CCR log
6. Customer Response and Interaction a. Respond to all all customer correspondence
7. Emails a. Correspond to all incoming emails from the website and/or direct contact should be answered within 24-48 hours.
8. Customer Orders a. Track & log all Customer orders from Monday-Wednesday. (Cut off for Southern California residents can be Thursday)
b. Fill out Customer Order Form (including full name, address and phone number of customer)
9. UPS Shipments a. Prepare all shipments
10. Trending a. Complete trending by the end of each month.
b. Email the log update to Quality Control
11. CCR Facility Reports a. Compile the CCR complaints per facility and email each facility their CCR report.
12. Trade Shows
a. Attend many tradeshows throughout the year.
13. International and Sample Labeling a. Responsibility to label all packaging for International Product Purchase Orders and Product Samples.
b. Manage time wisely in order to complete labeling in an efficient manner, ensuring quality standards and fast completion.
The essential functions listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Incumbents of this position will likely be required to perform other duties as directed, requested or assigned.