Management Business Solutions is seeking a Manager of Accounts Payable – Shared Services for our client in Morgantown, KY. This person will be experienced in the management of high-volume Accounts Payable activities, processes and responsibilities. Operated as a regional Shared Services activity, the ideal candidate will be process- and process-improvement driven, using KPI’s to drive change and consistency; financially sound, ensuring adherence to controls and procedures; and a team player, both internally and externally.
- Manage all accounts payable accounting processes – including disbursements, reconciliations, journal entry, monthly closings and balance sheet management – on a timely basis.
- Establish and ensure adherence to internal control processes in line with corporate and divisional expectations, internal audit requirements and supplier contract agreements.
- Lead all finance and accounting activities, from development to daily execution, related to a Regional Shared Services Accounts Payable activity.
- Ensure timely and accurate vendor management, from set-up to on-time funds disbursement – partnering with external vendors as required to facilitate and maintain banking proper relationships.
- Oversee the documentation and ongoing updating of Accounts Payable Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistent and repeatable processes.
- Train accounts payable staff and set expectations of continued technical growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business required.
- 7 years of accounting and accounts payable management experience in a corporate office setting required.
- 5 years of supervisory experience of accounts payable staff and/or A/P departments required.
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required, with advanced skills in Excel.
- Cash management, banking and foreign currency experience preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER