Stang Decision Systems seeks a bright, highly motivated Office Manager to join our team in Marquette, MI! As Office Manager, you will be the first point of contact for all external interactions and will be responsible for keeping the office running smoothly by answering phone calls and emails, handling all scheduling, keeping inventories, and providing administrative support, as needed. The successful candidate will be friendly and courteous, with a high level of organization and accountability. Primary responsibilities include:
- Greeting visitors and answering/directing phone calls as the front desk receptionist
- Coordinate with and provide administrative support to in-house and remote team members
- Scheduling and proctoring assessments
- Providing first-line technical support for SDS’s web-based talent management and testing platform
- Managing and maintaining schedules
- Post job openings to various online job boards and social media
- Assisting with word processing, spreadsheets, reports, and presentations
- Varied organization tasks including online file organization, mail sorting, scanning, ordering supplies and managing inventories
- Managing general office email account
- Operating office machines such as scanners, voicemail systems, etc.
- Keeping office equipment and policies up-to-date
- Maintaining professional appearance of the office common areas
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- High school degree or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of administrative support or similar experience
- Customer service experience, a plus
- Exceptional computer skills (typing, web applications, Google docs, calendars, bulk email programs, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and team-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
COMPENSATION Stang Decision Systems offers a starting wage of $10 an hour, in exchange for your knowledge and experience.
This is a 35-hour a week position working 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday.
APPLY ONLINE at https://sds.sdsjobs.com!
ABOUT SDS: Stang Decision Systems is a lean, proven, pace-setting talent analytics firm. Our passion is helping our clients and partners make the best decisions possible about hiring and developing employees. We provide top outcome standards to all of our clients–of every size and sector–next door and worldwide. Learn more at StangDS.com