We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Company: Inspection of asbestos, mold, lead, remediation and abatement. Santa Fe Springs.
Examples of Bookkeeper responsibilities:
• Balance and maintain accurate accounts
• Match purchase orders with invoices
• Accounts payables / Receivables
• Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
• Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
• Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
• Develop monthly financial statements, profit and loss statements, balance sheets if necessary.
• Month end closing
• Bank and credit card reconciliation
• Recent 3 year’s experience working in bookkeeping field, A/P, A/R, month end closing, bank reconciliation.
• Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
• Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
• Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
• Experience with construction bookkeeping a plus.
• Experience with Asbestos/lead/mold remediation/abatement bookkeeping a plus plus.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 2:30pm
Pay: $22 per hour depending on your experience, willing to pay more with full experience and knowledge in the same type of company.