We Approve You Auto Incorporated, is a car dealer located in Dartmouth, BC. We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our business. This is a full-time position.
The right candidate will perform the following duties:
• Prepare financial records, maintain, and balance business accounts using bookkeeping software.
• Prepare by weakly payroll.
• Prepare bank deposits, balance, and verify receipts, pay and prepare invoices after approval from management, and monitor overdue.
• Calculate, prepare and submit tax remittances, workers compensation, and other government forms.
• Prepare tax returns.
• Post Journal entries and reconcile accounts, maintain general ledgers, and prepare financial statements.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Wages: $ 22.00/hr based on 40 hrs a week
Location of work: 541 Pleasant St, Dartmouth, NS B2W 4L9
Contact Information: Apply by email to email@example.com
The right candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping, or a related field OR Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
• Must be able to communicate in English.
• Must be organized, reliable, and has a keen attention to detail.