OverviewRespond to this Ad
We work hard to understand our customer’s business and we know that building, improving and growing your operations are important to you. At J & D, we’re in the business of providing food products to help you achieve your goals today and into the future.
We measure our success two ways:
1. Effectiveness in helping our customers to progress
2. Winning new customers by outworking and outthinking the competition
We live by our mission to be the absolute best in our industry and carry it out everyday. That means we focus on:
Being part of our customers’ team - being reliable, flexible, and always working with you to create an advantage for your business
We are looking for a position of Bookkeeper NOC 12200
Duties and responsibilities of Bookkeeper NOC 12200
1. Prepare, maintain accurate payable and receivable accounts and track them on a daily basis.
2. Keep up to date all financial transactions on records, verify them and file them properly.
3. Create invoice, complete payment follow up and make payment if required.
4. Maintain General Entries, General Ledgers, and assist to prepare trial balance, cash flow and income statement.
5. Prepare financial and accounting reports on a monthly, tri-monthly, semi annually and annually basis
6. Maintain employees file, record information and check all information is up to date.
7. Perform other bookkeeping services
8. Prepare payroll and related services
9. Assist to prepare an annual audit report.
10. Track and maintain all inventory records.
Languages : English
Education : Completion of Secondary School (High School)
Experience : 1 year - 2 years
Wage: $29. 00 to $30.00 per hour / Full time