Company Name: Flying Fresh Air Freight
Business Address: Unit 117, 5200 Miller Road, Richmond, BC V7B 1K5
Title of Position: Accounting Technician
Terms of Employment:
Location of Work: Richmond
Start Date: as soon as possible
Period of Employment: Permanent
Type of work: Full Time
Wage: $ 25-26CAD / Hourly
Work of Hours: 35-40 hour(s) per week. Overtime will be paid as per BC Employment Law if overtime work is required by management.
Benefits & Vacation:
- Following successful completion of the probationary period, the employee will be eligible to participate in the company’s standard employee benefit plans.
- The employee shall be entitled to two (2) Weeks’ (10 business days) paid vacation per calendar year that this agreement is in effect.
We are looking for an accounting technician to join our team. The Flying Fresh Air Freight grew from a one man operation to be the number 1 perishable freight forwarder in Canada today. FFAF Cargo, a subsidiary of Flying Fresh Air Freight, is the next evolution in our quest to bring affordable, customized and innovative logistics solution and management to our clients. Our strategic network of global alliances provides the most efficient and secures way to move your goods.
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required, college level is an asset.
- Minimal 1-2 years of bookkeeping or accounting-related experience is needed.
- Official Language: English
The main duties of Accounting Technician are as follows:
- Perform receivables process including invoicing, data entry, payment receipt, replying customer inquiries.
- Perform payable process including cost entry, pricing calculations, claim and job dispute solving, issuing payment.
- Support online purchase, receivables collection and payment process.
- Perform bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Prepare financial report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates may submit resume via email specify "Accounting Technician" in the subject line.
Contact: Ellen Fung