Ginger Beef Bistro House is currently looking for a Payroll Clerk.
The work location is 228 28 Street SE Calgary AB, T2A 6J9.
This position is Full-time and Permanent. The wage will be $30.00/hour with 30 to 40 hours per week. The overtime rate will be paid 1.5x the regular pay after 44 hours of work per week and/or 8 hours per day.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements
- Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance
- Inform employees about payroll matters and benefit plans
- Maintain payroll
- Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, using manual or computerized systems
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience; Finance, general; Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping; public administration
Experience: Experience an asset
Experience and specialization:
Computer and technology knowledge:
- MS Excel
- MS Word
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted.