Best Aisa Tire Corp is a premium factory with direct tires from one of the largest tire manufacturers in the world. We are currently
looking for a Bookkeeper with the personality of attention to detail, and joining us as a team player.
Job duties include:
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll;
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems;
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements;
- Post journal entries;
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports;
- Prepare tax returns;
- Prepare the trial balance of books;
- Reconcile accounts.
Working location: Bay 12, 91 Skyline Cres NE, Calgary, AB, T2K 5X2
This position will be full-time and permanent; the wage will be $29.00/hour with 30-40 working hours per week. The overtime rate begins after 8 hours of work per day and after 44 hours of work per week. Overtime work will be paid 1.5 x the regular pay rate.
Job Requirements for this position:
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Organized, Team player
Interested applicants can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.