Our team is actively seeking resourceful and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives to collaborate with as a part of our global consulting program. We think of You as an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive.
- as a member of the team, you will constantly promote and preserve GovAssist’s dedication to delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- we expect you to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will approach the unexplored and unprecedented as an opportunity to unravel solutions outstandingly.
- you will handle a generous volume of inquiries via multiple channels (calls, chats, e-mails) - this is why, besides being an upbeat and proactive listener, having a solid background in a similar customer service position is required (at least two years).
- every collaborator takes ownership of their work but can always engage others for assistance when necessary; thanks to our strong team spirit, we are always keen to help our colleagues.
- multiple time zones collaboration: effective communication is essential.
- autonomy in your time management: fully remote and flexible intervals while enhancing the living you lead.