700 Collip Circle suite 205
24.15 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Starts as soon as possible
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- 1 year to less than 2 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Post journal entries
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Time management
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply