We are looking for a Collection and Credit admin specialist, we need someone that has 5 years of experience in the manufacturing or construction industry experience with ERP software.
You will also be responsible for daily customer invoicing, cross-trained in certain cash receipts functions and A/P functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administers company credit application process and establishes appropriate credit limits, working with third party credit reporting agencies, customer credit references, and internal sales and finance staff. Accurately documents the data that supports the approved credit limit in the ERP system.
2. Establishes and maintains an effective work relationship with customers via proper channels of communication. All matters concerning overdue balances, short payments or other special circumstances are to be documented on the customers’ account in the ERP system.
3. Minimize bad debt write-offs and maximizes cash receipts while being sensitive to internal and external customers.
4. Prepares a thorough Accounts Receivable aging analysis weekly that is presented to the Controller. Any follow up matters are expected to be addressed with all parties involved including sales and customer service.
Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
· High school diploma required; 5+ years of experience in credit and collections, contracting industry a plus.
· Experience with Microsoft Office in Word and PowerPoint. Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel required.
· ERP experience is required.
· Solid judgement and sound decision making skills.
Base Salary - $50,000 to $60,000