Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: North Jersey Accounting & Bookkeeping Jobs
Business Analyst Tax needs Hands on experience or knowledge of SharePoint, MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint), Visio, SQL
Business Analyst Tax requires;
- Technical expertise to assist with recommendations for configuration of the proposed Tax systems/integrations: design and execute test plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which will be leveraged both in terms of understanding and interpreting business needs, as well as resolving these needs into clearly defined problem statements and solutions
- A demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and solution creation
- Sufficient technical knowledge to enable successful communication of the structured requirements to development professionals
- Agile experience & certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Property, Real Estate Tax and unclaimed property Tax.
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and related pronouncements such as Accounting Standards Codification Topic 740: Income Taxes (ASC 740).
- Knowledge with Tax data warehousing
Business Analyst Tax duties:
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the user business operating environment, and provide consultation with users on automated solutions for current and future needs
- Coordinate and respond to original specifications change requests
- Prepare technical requirements, reference documentation, business correspondence and testing documentation
- Develop quality assurance plans & help with test cases to validate results against specifications•
- Bring expertise in estimating and prioritizing workload adequately for themselves and team members