JOB DESCRIPTION – Bookkeeper
UNIC PLUS ENTERPRISES INC. is looking for a reliable, accountable, permanent, and full-time bookkeeper.
Wage: C$26.50 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 11100 River Rd Unit 120 Richmond, BC V6X 1Z5, Canada
- Completion of secondary school graduation.
- Completion of a 2-year course in accounting or bookkeeping or at least 1 year of financial or accounting clerk work experience.
- Responsible for data entry and bookkeeping of orders.
- Responsible for reconciling bank and client statements.
- Responsible for processing receipts, invoices, internal charges, and other related materials.
- Cooperate with accounting month-end and year-end closing processes and prepare data required for related reports.
- Calculate and prepare checks for payroll, utilities, taxes, and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms and other government documents.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Underrepresented groups including newcomers, First Nations, and youth are encouraged to apply. Only selected candidates are contacted for an interview.