Live, in-Person Google Ads Course in NYC.
- Become a PRO at Google Ads today.
- Learn how to setup, manage and optimize Google Ad campaigns from a Certified Google Ads Specialist.
- Trusted by over 5,168 marketing professionals, small business owners who want to excel at Google Ads & Digital Marketing.
Who is this Google AdWords training
who would like to learn to setup and manage their own Google Ads campaigns and better understand how to maximize results.
or individuals who would like to learn Google Ads in order to manage Google Ads campaigns or better communicate with outside agencies.
Prior experience not required. Ideal for beginners or intermediate. Classes are designed to suit the needs of all levels. Basic understanding of computers is necessary.
This Google AdWords Course will teach you:
- How to setup and execute profitable Google Ad campaigns from scratch
- The difference between Google Ads and SEO and when to use them
- How to effectively setup your Google Ads account in a step-by-step structured format
- The hierarchy of Google Ads
- All the elements needed to generate leads and sales from Google Ads
- How to optimize your Google Ads account to maximize results
- The key metrics that you need to track
- How to structure your account so only those people who are more likely to take action will see your ads
- Why your Google Ads wasn’t producing results before, and how to fix it
- How you can use Google Ads to increase website traffic
- To develop a skill that you can continue to use for years to come to earn an income or grow your business
- To do Google Ads in-house, at an agency, as a freelancer and for your business
Google Ads Training for Corporate Groups and Teams
Empower your marketing team to maximize their return on ad spend with hands-on, practical Google Ads Training taught by a 15 year Google Ads practitioner and Certified Google Ads Specialist.
Captivate offers customized Google Ads Training for Corporate Groups and Teams, either at your location or ours. We can customize your Google Ads Training to suit the needs and level of your group or you can choose to have your team learn from our present curriculum.