Address: Ground 1 - 3271 Venables Street, Vancouver
Available: August 16, 2020 - long term unfurnished
Finished area: 490sf
Flooring: laminate, tiles mixed
Outdoor: shared fenced yards
Parking: street parking
Deposits: half a month security deposit.
Lease term: minimum one year lease.
Pets: sorry not this one.
Absolutely no smoking please.
Included items: fridge, stove, washer; lawncare
Not included: electricity, natural gas, cable, internet, telephone. (tenant pays 20% utilities)
LOCATION: This house sits on a quiet flat lot on Venables Street between Windermere and Rupert in the popular Renfrew residential neighourhood north of E.1st Aveue. Four blocks walk to Rupert Park with tennis courts, pitch & putt, and baseball diamond. Four blocks away from PNE. Lots of local shopping and restaurants along Renfrew near E.1st Ave, or along Hastings St. T & T Supermarket is just 5 minutes away. 10 minutes to Rupert Skytrain Station. Children attend A.R. Lord Elementary (4 blocks) and Templeton Secondary. Easy access to Hwy 1 off E. 1st Ave, 15 minutes drive to Downtown Vancouver.
FEATURES: 490sf 1 bedroom ground floor suite with separate entrance from the backyard. Full height ceilings and laminate floors throughout. Spacious rectangular open living area has enough room for proper living room and dining room furniture. Functional corner kitchen with two rows of cabinets, tiled floors, fridge and stove. Bedroom also has laminate floors. Full size 4 pcs bathroom has tub with shower and glass door. Unit comes with your own washing machine, but there is no dryer.
For viewing appointments, please contact:
Gary Park at 604-618-6002
Photo tours here http://www.mybcrental.com/listings/venables3271b1/
Property represented and posted by:
Sunstar Realty Ltd.
#6- 3003 Kingsway
Vancouver, BC. V5R 5J6.
- We do not charge prospective tenants any handling fees, application fees or processing fees.
- This property is not offered on a first come first serve basis; all applications will be carefully screened before presentation to owners for selection.
- It takes 2 to 3 business days to process each completed application.
- Payments from all major credit cards and direct debit accepted (subject to transaction fees charged by Rentmoola, and only applicable to fully managed properties).
- All measurements are approximate and all information presented herein obtained from sources believed to be reliable; user to verify and be aware that Sunstar does not assume any responsibility and/or liability for the accuracy of such.