The BFT Deimos BT UL/CSA slide gate operator is capable of moving massive gates weighing up to 1,100 pounds and measuring up to 75 feet in length.
The Deimos features many smart technology features that continue to lead the industry, such as electromechanical microswitches that control the end of stroke, an incorporated two-channel rolling code radio receiver, and a self contained control unit with self-learning & self-diagnostic functions that is also compatible with the EELink protocol.
This unit, powered at 24V, has been specially designed for simpler and faster installation in compliance with the latest safety standards. Thanks to the units obstruction sensing device, the gate operator reverses motion and prevents damage to people and vehicles in the event of detecting contact.
Many features of the Deimos make installation and operation simpler than ever. The Deimos slide gate opener has an incorporated control board (meaning you don't have to buy one separately) positioned right on front for easy accessibility. This control unit can easily be programmed using the LCD display.
- Control Panel: QSC D UL (included)
- Reversible/Irreversible Operator: Irreversible
- Power Supply: 24v
- Absorbed Power: 0.1 hp (70 W)
- Thermal Protection: Integrated in the control unit
- Leaf Speed: 7.9 ips (12 m/min)
- Output Rotational Speed: 79 rpm
- Pinion Pitch: 4 mm (14 teeth)
- Impact Reaction: Electronic torque limiter
- Limit Switches: Electromechanical
- Manual Release: Mechanical release with knob
- Operating Cycle: Intensive use
- Environmental Conditions: From 5°F (-15°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
- Degree of Protection: IP24
- Operator Weight: 16 lbs
- Fuse Value (QSC Board Transformer): 0.63A T
- Fuse Value (QSC Board Logic Unit): 2A T