The MR-5075P reverse osmosis filtration system is a high-volume water purification system designed especially for water supplies with low or inconsistent water pressure. The reverse osmosis (RO) process requires a steady water pressure between 40 and 60 PSI to function properly. If the water pressure is too low or inconsistent, the efficiency and water output of reverse osmosis systems suffer.
Weight 25 lbs
Dimensions 20 x 20 x 20 in
- 75 Gallons Per Day
- Includes a booster pump to maintain proper water pressure for maximum pure water output
- 1-micron polypropylene pre-filter removes calcium scale particles, rust, sand and other microscopic debris
- Easy to install kit includes water storage tank and pure water dispensing faucet
- Pressure sensors for automatic pump control
- Built and quality-checked in the USA
For more information or know more about our product visit our website https://apexwaterfilters.com/shop/residential-ro/apex-mr-5075p-ro-with-booster-pump/ today!
- Name:- Apex Water Filter
- Email I'd:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number:- 1 (310) 329-1945
- Address:- Inc.125 W Victoria Street, Gardena, Ca