Replace your fluorescent tubes with a standard energy-efficient replacement to LED Tube Lights. Like a developing and fast-paced environment develops with a cost-effective living method. LED tubes applications are possible in standard ceiling height, like residential complexes, garages, storage area, and office indoors lighting. Fixtures of existing tube lighting available in different types, type A and type B merely plug and play device. Ballast compatible so essentially you get simply get them home and install into the existing fixture that what type A is capable of. Type B LED tube lights simply need to direct-wire them by bypassing the ballast to enjoy bright LED light across the room. Type A+B has been the most recent addition to the lighting is Hybrid LED tubes.
Here are the main features of these LED Tube Lights:
- Compatible with the ballast, without ballast and work with both
- Plug and play installation
- Available in different sizes such as 2ft, 4ft, and 8ft LED tubes
- High lumen output
- Lighting dispersion angle of tubes 120° and 220°
- Die-cast aluminum heat sink to keep the fixture cool after the working hours
- Some of the tubes are IP44 rated to protect the fixture from moisture and dust
- Up to 50,000 hours of life expectancy
- UL, DLC, and RoHS certified tubes
So don't wait anymore, head to LEDMyplace and get exciting offers on LED tube light with 3 years warranty and free shipping along with an easy return policy.