Here is great news for all the industrialists, High Bay LED Lights are sold at the LEDMyplace online portal with exciting offers. The products are certified by DLC, UL, and RoHS making them safe lights for the environment, also checking for their functionality. The lights are durable with a life of 50,000 working hours, and an IP65 rating. The IP rating makes the lights resistive to dust and water, warehouses are humid areas and that can affect the luminosity of the lights. The High Bay LED Lights have a 120-degree beam angle that covers a wider angle, they distribute lights by indirect wavelengths ensuring no dark spots in the working area. The lights are suspended from the ceiling with the help of chains. There are two kinds of LED High Bay lights; Linear High Bay Lights, and UFO High Bay Lights. The lights are energy-efficient and will help you to save up to 75% on utility bills.
Here are the main features of these High bay LED Lights:
- LEDMyplace’ UFO High Bay will perform better than any traditional metal halide lights.
- With a lifespan of 50,000 hours, this premium LED light will have your back for years.
- This fixture can easily be mounted with the various mounting option of the unit
- It gives the freedom to control the brightness with dimming feature ranging from 0V to 10V
- Beam Angle: 120 Degree
- IP65 rated: Moisture and dust resistance
- cULus, DLC & FCC approved
So rush now to LEDMyplace to make the best of your money and avail discounts of up to 70% along with 5 years of Manufacturer's Warranty and 30-day return policy.