LED tube light fixtures were the first ones to have replaced fluorescent tubes, A large part of the American commercial sector is still stuck with fluorescent tubes; however, a large part of it has moved along with LED tubes. LED tubes come in many color temperatures and wattages to suit different business lighting needs. Available in three sizes 8 Feet, 4 Feet, and 2 Feet, the most commonly used size in the LED tubes category is 8 feet, as it renders high-quality brightness, colors, and illumination. Install these lights once, and you will not have to replace them in the long run.
Features of LED Tube Lights:
- Compatible with the ballast, without ballast and work with both
- Plug and play installation
- Available in different sizes such as 2ft, 4ft, and 8ft LED tubes
- High lumen output
- Lighting dispersion angle of tubes 120° and 220°
- Die-cast aluminum heat sink to keep the fixture cool after the working hours
- Some of the tubes are IP44 rated to protect the fixture from moisture and dust
- Up to 50,000 hours of life expectancy
- UL, DLC, and RoHS certified tubes
Get the free delivery on the eligible orders. For more information visit official site LEDMyplace.com or contact our experts via 815-697-5223 or have a live chat with us.