Replace your old fluorescent tube light with LED and enjoy uninterrupted energy-efficient lighting for years. Saving 75% of your utility bills as compared to conventional lighting technology, LED Tube Lights will not just save your money but also contribute to a reduction in greenhouse gases. Here are the main features of LEd tubes.
List of essential features of LED Tube Lights:
- Compatible with the ballast, without ballast and work with both
- Plug and play installation
- Available in different sizes such as 2ft, 4ft, and 8ft LED tubes
- High lumen output
- Lighting dispersion angle of tubes 120° and 220°
- Die-cast aluminum heat sink to keep the fixture cool after the working hours
- Some of the tubes are IP44 rated to protect the fixture from moisture and dust
- Up to 50,000 hours of life expectancy
- UL, DLC, and RoHS certified tubes
Get the free delivery on the eligible orders. For more information visit official site LEDMyplace.com or contact our experts via 815-697-5223 or have a live chat with us.