Online Auction for Government Surplus - Auction Ends 5.16.18 - To view auction details go to www.govdeals.com and "Search For" 10617-2. Click the QAL box and then hit search. GovDeals.com is the online platform where you can bid on and buy government surplus.
Price is subject to change at any time during ongoing auction.
You are bidding on a Geil DLB-40S Kiln.
This DLB-40S Geil kiln has a good amount of use on it as can be seen in the pictures.
The thermal cracks that have formed are from typical cone 10 reduction gas firings.
The kiln is still in good shape to fire work and arch is sturdy and not sagging even with a small formed thermal crack.
The kiln fires evenly from top to bottom. Kiln is sold as-is with four base shelves and track for shuttle car.
Kiln is about 10 years old.
* Kiln was purchased in 2008.
* Inside Volume (Cu. Ft) 54
* Setting Space (Cu. Ft) 40
* Setting area (inches) 37w x 37d x 51h
* Inside Dimension-Inches 51x40x51
* Outside Dimension-Inches 67x77x79
* Stacking Height-Inches 51
* Temperature Range 0-2500 F
* Shelf Size-Inches Per Level 4-18x18
* Maximum BTU/HR. Input 409,000
* Maximum Gas Consumption CFH 600
* Minimum Gas Pressure 6 Inches Water Column Pressure
* Gas Line Inlet Inches 1
* Number of Burners 8
* Average Firing Time-Cone 06 6 Hours
* Average Firing Time-Cone 10 8-10 Hours
NOTE: you are bidding only on the asset listed, regardless of what may be in the pictures.