Posted in: United States Art & Crafts
- Type/Make: machine spun - 70% Silk, 30% Viscose (Pure Mulberry Silk is used)
- 50 grams cone - 1640+ yards; Needle/Hook Size - 000-3 / Steel 1.6-1.4 mm; Superfine, lace, cobweb weight
- Great for embroidery, beading, perfect for craft purposes such as tassel making, hand and machine embroidery, hand-worked button holes, decorative stitching, micro stippling
- Silk thread is very smooth so travels through even the lightest most delicate fabrics without leaving a mark, as well as being very strong, it is a superb choice for a large variety of hand sewing projects.
- Our Silk threads will raise the bar on your needlework.
explore @ www.knitsilk.com and www.knitsilk.etsy.com