Dressmaker S-3000 Zig Zag Sewing Machine Instruction Manual.
Threading the machine.
Thread tension adjustment.
Regulating width of stitch.
Thread take-up lever.
Cam access hole lid.
Presser bar lifter.
Motor set screw.
Built in light.
26 page instruction manual.
Winding bobbin – Dressmaker S-3000 Zig Zag Sewing Machine Instruction Manual
1. Hold the flywheel with the left hand as Illustrated and turn the clutch nut towards you to release the clutch.
Note: if the needle moves, the clutch is not completely released.
2. Place thread on the spool pin and lead the thread through the rear and front top thread guides down across the machine to the bobbin Winder tension discs pass in between the discs and up into the bobbin Winder.
3. Wind the thread several times on the bobbin and place the bobbin on the spindle of the bobbin Winder.
Note: The lock pin on the spindle must fit into the slot in the bobbin.
This is done by holding the rubber ring with the right hand and turning the bobbin with the left hand until the lock pin slips into the slot of the bobbin.
4. Push the latch of the bobbin Winder down to contact the rubber ring with the flywheel and click the bobbin Winder down onto the bobbin on the winder spindle.
5. Turn the flywheel slowly, toward you then operate the machine as in sewing.
When the bobbin is full, it will stop.
6. Remove the bobbin from the spindle, then re-engage the Machine by holding the flywheel with the left hand and with the right hand turn the clutch away from you.
Note Make sure you tighten firmly.
Adjusting bobbin Winder
If the thread winds unevenly on the bobbin, loosen screw and adjust the bobbin winder thread guide by moving to the right or left as needed for proper even balance of thread.
More sewing machine manuals are available here-
We are a family run business serving the sewing community for over 10 years.
Have fun sewing!
Let us know if you need a manual for your machine.