Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu in 2 days are a perfect combination to visit the most important attractions of the Cusco region, in the Sacred Valley, you will see. Chinchero, maras moras, Salinas, Salt Mines, and Ollantaytambo. In the afternoon after the tour in Ollantaytambo, you take a train to Aguas Calientes town to enjoy the scenic view during the journey. You have the transportation, buffet lunch, guided tour for each place you will visit. You will appreciate the wonders that we have in the Sacred Valley of the Incas such as a colonial temple built over an Inca temple, the beautiful circular terraces of Moray and of course the largest archeological center that we have in the sacred valley that is Ollantaytambo. You can also appreciate the views of the valley and mountains that we have along the sacred valley of the Inca. If you only have two days to meet the main attractions of Cusco, this is the best option for you.
- STARTING POINT: Meeting point at the main office of Machu Picchu Reservations at 7:00 am – Plaza Regocijo 270.
- ENDING POINT: Drop off in Cusco at the main square around 6:30 pm, If you tell us, in advance, we can drop you at your hotel.
- DEPARTURE: Daily.
- GROUP SIZE: Average, 16pp. Maximum 18pp
- ACCOMMODATIONS: 1-night hostel in Aguas Calientes
- MEALS: Buffet lunch in Urubamba in a restaurant
- ENTRANCE TICKETS: For Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley are included
PRICE FROM: 295 USA dollars
PLACES YOU VISIT:
Moray – Circular terraces
Salt mines – Salinas de Maras