Huchuyqosqo is an Inca settlement that is located in the upper part of the sacred valley of the Incas. The place is considered as the last refuge of the Inca Wirachoca who was father of Pachacuteq Inca considered as one of the best strategist of the ancient civilization. Huchuyqosqo is a place with constructions of the quality of Machu Picchu with enclosures built for the Inca royality, agricultural sectors, sectors for the storage and connected with roads that came from the sacred valley, of cusco, of chinchero. On this trek you are going do one of the trail that use to conect Huchuyqosqo with the sacred valley of the incas and Cusco. All the trails that go to the atraction are very well mainteined to get a nice hikking experience and enjoy a wonderfull picnic in Huchuyqosqo while you enjoy the view of the mountains and finish this tour in the wonder of the world Machu Picchu.
- STARTING POINT: Cusco at your hotel
- ENDING POINT: Cusco at your hotel
- DURATION: 2 days / 1 night
- TRIP STYLE: Guided and portered tour
- ACTIVITIES: Archaeological, Cultural, Ecological, Hiking.
- DEPARTURE DATES: Any day
- TOTAL, TREKKING DISTANCE: 14 km / 8.6 ml
- MAXIMUN ALTITUDE: 4200 mt / 13779 ft
- ACOMODATIONS: 1 night hotel
- MEALS: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and snacks
WHAT YOU SEE AND ENJOY?
- Huchuyqosqo hiking tour
- Enjoy an amazing views on the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Explore the last refuge of Wiracocha Inca
- Picnic lunch in Huchuyqosqo
- Spend the whole day in Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a hight quality customer service
- Discover the unknow of teh Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Enjoy a train ride to Aguas Calientes.
- Enjoy the beauty of the cusco highlands and lagoons
- Visit the anciet inca ruins of cusco which considérate the litlle cusco