The most variable Injection Molding Company key factors included injection rate, plastic temperature, plastic pressure, cooling temperature, and time. The mold is built perfectly & worked in conditions with proper injection parameters company obtain a good product. There are some basic factors
- Temperature: Barrel temperature, material melt temperature, mold temperature, material dried temperature.
- Pressure: Injection pressure, holding pressure, backpack pressure, clamping force.
- Time: Injection time, holding time, cooling time, material drying time.
- Speed: Injection speeds, backpack speed, mold close, & open speed.
- Position: Gauge position, ejection position, mold open position.
If you want more information and proper guidance, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and www.nubsplasticsinc.com