A car dealership or vehicle local distribution is a business that sells new or used cars at the retail level, based on a dealership contract with an automaker or its sales subsidiary. It employs automobile salespeople to sell their automotive vehicles. It may also provide maintenance services for cars.
- You can test drive the cars.
- Helpful with financing your car.
- Protect your purchase, such as warranties.
- A dealership might offer you a vehicle history report on used cars you’re interested in. (though not always completely reliable)
- You might have the option to trade in your used car, helping you lower the price of the new car on sale or lease.
- There might be hidden car dealership fees.
- Not all, but some dealerships employ a “bait and switch” — that’s when you call to ask about a car, come in to look, and are told that it’s gone but there are other often more expensive cars to look at instead.
- The process can belong.
- Many warranties require you to get any work done on the car at the dealers
Read More at Original resource: https://autodealerslistings.com/car-dealership/