Huffy 20-Inch Rock It Boys Bike By Christopher Metcalfe Creations
Super-cool racecars are the inspiration behind this awesome 20" Rock It EZ Build Bike. This 20" boys' blue bike features a bold, graphic style. Black and white graphics decorate the durable steel frame to create an energetic look. The comfortably padded seat and coordinated handlebar pad complete the overall design.This boys' 20-inch bicycle comes with an easy-to-use coaster brake. An alloy quick-release lever makes it easy to adjust the seat to the right height! This racecar-style bike with cool graphics is just what your child wants. Huffy EZ Build means Quick and Easy Assembly means this Rock It bike will be ready to ride in minutes and you're sure to appreciate that. From Christopher Metcalfe Creations We Make Fun. Fast!
Boys' 20-inch Bicycle for Kids' Features:
- Description: Boys' blue bike features bold designs with a cool, energetic style inspired by racecars.
- Recommended Age: 5 to 9 years.
- Ideal Rider Height: 44 to 56 inches. 11'' from the center of the pedals to the seat mount
- Brake: Easy-to-use coaster brake, simply pedal back to stop.
- Frame: Durable steel bicycle frame in blue.
- Handlebar: Hi-rise handlebar in black with a complementary crossbar pad.
- Grips: Comfortable grips coordinate with the design.
- Seat: Padded seat with a quick-release lever for easy height adjustment.
- Tires: 20" x 1.95" black tires.
- Rims: Durable steel rims in matte black.
- Pedals: Junior size pedals with reflectors
- Weight: 28.16 lbs.
- (Christopher Metcalfe Creations) 480-459-0623 Sales by appointment only phone calls only. AND YES YOU MUST WEAR A MASK Our Service centers are closed, Our parts stops are closed, Our Storage centers are closed. Our school and training center are closed. All bikes will be sold at 1214 East Moon Vista in the marked lane. Your bike will be there the time of your appointment One person that's it. CALL Christopher at 480-459-0623.
While the world grapples with the sudden and far-reaching impacts of COVID-19, the effects of its spread have been felt across all businesses and communities. As our government struggles to stem the spread of the disease, we have been forced to adapt to a rapidly changing social and legal landscape, which can lead to uncertainty Christopher Metcalfe Creations is going to appointment only for sales. Our service center is closed and is moving to a new location. Our storage will stay the same. We want to thank our loyal customers. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Christopher Metcalfe or Diann Kupiec Trowbridge. 480 - 459 - 0623
Christopher Metcalfe Creations - - 1214 East Moon Vista Street Apache Junction Az. 85119) ( Storage 8050 East Main Street Mesa Arizona 85207