Schwinn High Plains Mountain Bike by Christopher Metcalfe Creations
You spend all day - maybe all week - waiting for the moment you get to hit your favorite trail. It's time to finally make that first emphatic pedal by hopping on the Schwinn , a mountain bike that's just itching to hit the trails. The steel mountain frame keeps the ride smooth, while strong and light alloy rims provide added stability. You'll love the easy gear changes that come with the 21-speed trigger shifters, not to mention the Schwinn alloy crank. Ride high or cruise down low thanks to the tool-free adjustable seat post, and rest assured you can handle any trail with the alloy front disc brake and rear linear pull brake there for crisp all-condition stopping. Like all Schwinn bikes, . You've been dreaming about this all day. Now get out and enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn!
- 26-inch wheels fit riders 64 to 74 inches tall. 19'' from the center of the pedals to the seat mount
- Steel mountain-style frame provides a durable, reliable ride.
- 21-speed trigger shifters make it easy to adapt to your terrain.
- The linear pull brake deliver reliable all-condition stopping.
- Light and strong alloy rims add durability without weighing you down.
- Alloy mountain crank means less pesky maintenance on your end.
- Tool-free adjustable seat post makes it easy to find a comfortable fit.
- Quick release front and rear wheels and seat post
- 26 X 1.95 MTB tires
- Kick stand and drink holder
- Serial # M3FH06581
(Christopher Metcalfe Creations) 480-459-0623 Sales by appointment only phone calls only. AND YES YOU MUST WEAR A MASK Our Service centers are closed, Our parts stops are closed, Our Storage centers are closed. Our school and training center are closed. All bikes will be sold at 1214 East Moon Vista in the marked lane. Your bike will be there the time of your appointment One person that's it. CALL Christopher at 480-459-0623.
While the world grapples with the sudden and far-reaching impacts of COVID-19, the effects of its spread have been felt across all businesses and communities. As our government struggles to stem the spread of the disease, we have been forced to adapt to a rapidly changing social and legal landscape, which can lead to uncertainty Christopher Metcalfe Creations is going to appointment only for sales. Our service center is closed and is moving to a new location. Our storage will stay the same. We want to thank our loyal customers. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Christopher Metcalfe or Diann Kupiec Trowbridge. 480 - 459 - 0623
Christopher Metcalfe Creations - - 1214 East Moon Vista Street Apache Junction Az. 85119) ( Storage 8050 East Main Street Mesa Arizona 85207