The 5S electric scooter is powered by an industry leading 48V 250W brushless motor, and can achieve a max speed of 25 km/h. It does not require license, insurance, registration to ride, and packs a removable 48V 24AH lithium ion battery under its hood, which when fully charged allows it to travel for approximately 60 kilometres before the next battery replenishment.
Features of the 5S Electric Scooter:
- 48V 24AH removeable battery for 60 kms on single charge
- 250W brushless motor for 25 km/h 15.5mph max speed
- No license, insurance registration required to ride
- Can handle up to 120 kgs of weight
- Weighs 75 kgs and measures 1600 x 650 x 1100 mm
- 2 – 16* 3.0 Kenda or Chaoyang tires with alloy rims
- Large LCD display, pedals, lights
- Two storage areas
In terms of weight, the 5S electric scooter tips the scales at a modest 75 kgs, and can accommodate up to an impressive 120 kgs of weight, making it an ideal choice for shuffling kids to school or daily runs to the local grocery store. It measures 1600 x 650 x 1100 mm, so you won’t have no trouble parking it in tight spaces. You can use the inbuilt pedals to propel the scooter.