UPDATED: Includes TWO PAIRS of Shimano XTR PD-M9020 SPD pedals (1 pair has only 132 miles, the other pair has maybe 100 yards (testing by my wife)), BOTH Shimano SH51 and SH56 cleats, AND the SQlab carbon saddle!!!
I RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT YOU NOT ASK ME TO ACCEPT LESS THAN $2,000.
I have for sale an Orange Clockwork Evo RS hardtail trail bike that I purchased new, from Aventuron, the only Orange distributor in the United States. The Evo RS is the top-of-the-line 2017 Clockwork from Orange, a boutique bike company in the UK.
I had the bike delivered to a local bike shop, for assembly and prep, and picked up on October 28, 2017. This is an exceptional hardtail, with only 425 miles (Strava). Unfortunately, I learned during a comprehensive fitting at Spokesman Bicycles in Santa Cruz, that the geometry of the bike doesn't fit my anatomy. This bike's last ride was June 2nd, and will not be ridden until sold. I rode this bike from approx. all of Nov 2017 through all of May 2018, for an average of approx. 60 miles per month.
During the first week of June, the bike received a drivetrain, brake and dropper service by Spokesman Bicycles in Santa Cruz. The bike hasn't been ridden since this service was completed. I've been riding my replacement bike since June 9th, and have no need, or desire, to ride this Orange.
The retail cost of this bike, including freight, and final assembly is $4,430 (excludes the clipless pedals, saddle, cleats and all sales tax). My price of $2,000 represents A KILLER DEAL!!!
The Orange website says that a Large fits 5'9" to 6'1".
All items below are installed on the bike (except the clipless pedals, cleats and SQlab saddle, which are included accessories):
- frame is a size Large
- frame is custom-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, Charcoal Grey in color (upgrade), w/ cyan blue vinyl decals (upgrade)
- Fox Factory 34 Kashima 130mm fork (boost) (upgrade)
- Race Face ARC 30 rims (brushed black anodized welded 6061 aluminum w/ cyan blue vinyl decals) (upgrade)
- Maxxis High Roller II tubeless 2.4" front / 2.3" rear tires
- Hope Pro 4 hubs, black (upgrade)
- SRAM Maxle Ultimate thru axle
- Hope bottom bracket, crank arms and chainring (30t) (upgrade)
- SRAM NX shifters, rear derailleur and cassette (10-42t, 11 speed)
- SRAM PCX-1 chain
- SRAM Level T brakes
- Avid CenterLine rotors 180mm (front/rear)
- Cane Creek headset
- Race Face Aeffect dropper seat post
- Dropper remote from KS LEV Integra (brand-new, no use)
- Renthal Apex 35 (50mm) stem
- Renthal Fatbar 35 bars (20mm raise, 760mm)
- Renthal Ultra-Tacky grips
- SDG Strange Bel Air 2.0 saddle
- Strange quick release seat clamp
- Shimano Optislik shifter cable and Shimano SP41 housing (brand-new, no use)
- Shimano XTR PD-M9020 SPD pedals ($90 for each pair)
- Shimano SH51 and SH56 cleats ($13 per set)
- SQlab 611 ERGOWAVE active carbon saddle ($270)
This bike, and the SQlab saddle, are literally in mint (10/10) condition.
I prefer local pick up, but will ship as long as buyer covers costs. Would ship through local bike shop, that provides professional shipping services.