Boats are great when you are on the water, but they can also be stressful to tow, store, and take care of. Most people don’t have enough storage room for a big boat, which ends up meaning you have to pay for space at a marina or leave your boat outside exposed to the elements. With concern over transferring invasive species from lake to lake, it has also become more difficult to take your boat anywhere you wish to these days.
That old boat sitting in your yard can help better lives for a community in need. You can save money on insuring a boat that hardly ever gets used and help a charity at the same time. Put that boat to good use by donating it to charity!
Donate boat to Giving Center for a hassle-free process that provides you with great benefits. Not only does our boat donation help those who are less fortunate, but you will also be eligible for a 2019 tax deduction on your federal tax return. If you have questions, our donation FAQs can help explain how your donation benefits others. Talk to your tax adviser for more information on how to fully deduct your charitable boat donation. We make donating your boat easy, and we will take care of all the work for you. Giving Center picks the boat up and handles all the details.
We make sure the funds from your boat donation go to a great cause. When you donate a boat, it’s a lot easier than putting an expensive advertisement in the paper, taking repeated phone calls, showing your boat off to different people, and haggling over the sales price. We pick up the boat free of charge to you and use the proceeds to benefit communities and families.
Eight Reasons To Donate A Boat To Giving Center's Boat Donation Program:
- We are an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) organization, that allows you to qualify for the maximum tax deduction.
- We are a reputable and well-known charity – The funds generated from your boat donation are used to help the community by either helping those less fortunate directly or going to other charities who have reached out to us for help.
- We handle all of the paperwork for you – We take care of any title transfers and all the paperwork required in order to receive the charitable tax deduction on your tax return.
- Fast, free pick-up and towing – We will come and pick up any boat for free! Some exceptions apply such as needing a trailer to tow a boat, so feel free to contact us to verify.
- We accept most boats – donate yacht, donate motorboat, donate sailboat, donate house boat, donate personal watercraft, and even donate boat trailer.
- It’s green – you are up-cycling your boat.
- You eliminate the hassle of trading or selling your boat.
- Best of all, boat donation is simple and stress free!
Your boat brought you and your family good memories of fishing, tubing and cruising along the shoreline. When it’s time to move on, put your boat to good use by donating it to Giving Center!